Friday 26 November 2010

CONCLUSION ABOUT HOW MEASURE VOLUME OF LIQUID


As my experience before, I saw when I teaching topic of volume of liquid in teaching Mathematics, I saw pupils really interested when you put them on group and let them interact with each other to do the task especially in measuring water level. They mostly remember when we using the thing that  they never see before and colourful thing.In this case I using water with red, blue and green colour to attract them. Also let they pour the water by themselves as it is a concrete material that suitable for the to undersatand the concept.

As a conclusion, in choosing a suitable teaching aids, you must know the level of knowledge of your student, the suitable of teaching aids relate to content and make sure teaching aids is clear and can be viewable, hear by your pupils. This is really important to meets your teaching objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment